Friday, April 10, 2009

Wishing our friends and family a Happy Easter.

Updates: Steve and family are back from spring training in Florida (oh the sacrifices they must take for baseball). Emily and Jackson are preparing to move in with me so Emily can get some debt taken care of. She is looking forward to having a dishwasher (not me, the electric kind) and I will enjoy her large screen TV. My roof was started on tuesday . . . looking good. Tim Lea Builders is doing it. I also bought a new washer/dryer set today at Dennis Distributing. It has a few scratches (who cares) and the washer is a little darker than the dryer (again, who cares) . . . set was $898. LG Tromm, front load, gas dryer. I am very excited! Delivery saturday. Plus, I am getting a set of dark green leather couches, hand-me-downs from Dad's friends!!! I am a lucky girl :)


Here is Jackson last saturday ready to cheer on the Spartans.

Jackson actually watches TV . . . not a good trait to get from Aunt Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment