Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random pictures of Jackson

Ok, so I finally uploaded pictures from Emily's camera and mine. Emily gets great shots of her little man. This picture is Jackson at >24hrs old at the hospital.

This one Emily took herself in her apartment at about 1 week

This is about 5-6 weeks ago, at Emily's apartment
This is one that I took on one of the Sunday's I have him. He loves the Baby Einstine tunnel that I got for only $15 at Sam's club!!!
Here's Jackson sporting his Jordan duds.

Emily took this at her apartment (before moving in). He looks like he has dwarf legs in this shot.

This was taken after the last of their stuff was unloaded from the Uhal on April 12th. Zipper just got up on the chair and joined Jackson. Jackson was such a good bye that day. For the last load he hung out with Uncle Steve and his cousins, Grant and Logan.

Meanwhile, on that same day, I had my new washer and dryer delivered. I got a great deal at House to Home (formerly Dennis Distributing). LG Tromm front loads, gas dryer. New used just some scraps and dings. The set, delivery and tax came to $1001! That is the price of just one new unit, not a set! Love them.

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean you are going to start doing your own laundry???? :) Diane

    ReplyDelete