Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jamaica - Day 5 RELAXATION

Plan today . . . sun and relaxation. Jackson got into the sea gradually and enjoyed it. Then he would come back and crawl up on me as I was lying on my stomach or would come up and slap my butt. Too cute. Tonight is the family dinner at St Andrew's on the resort. It's gourmet so we have to dress up. Then as Dad says, if it wasn't that good we go next door to the buffet!! Speaking of the buffets, we haven't been bad but haven't been good either. Fill up quickly. Typically for me breakfast has been my favorite so far. As for the all inclusive bars, no one has been drunk but Mom has had more than me so far. . . and they aren't weak unless you ask for it. On the first day Em got a rum and coke and wondered where the coke was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment