Monday, February 9, 2009

From Jackson

Sunday 2/8/09: Today I am 5 weeks old and Mom went back to work. To make it easier, Mom and I spent saturday night at Aunt Robyn's. Mom started to feed me in the morning but had to go so Aunt Robyn held me while I finished the bottle. Then I returned the favor by giving Aunt Robyn a dirty diaper to change (but not as bad as yesterday :) ). After that I just chilled in my little portable swing then fell asleep. Well, I learned later that while I was sleeping, Aunt Robyn went outside to work on the ice in the driveway. But wait, she checked in on my every 10-15 minutes. I started fussing so she put my out on the couch with more room to stretch . . . that's when she took this picture with her phone. Once I woke up (after a 3 hour nap) I ate again then we went to see Mom at work. She was missing me . . . of course - how could she not? To help her not miss me so much I spat up on her a bit :) When she changed me she was impressed that Aunt Robyn did a good job with my diaper!! I don't know why, even though Aunt Robyn doesn't have any children of her own she watched my cousins like every other weekend, partly raised my mom and has a lot of friends with children. Anyway, we then stopped to visit grandma so she wouldn't have any Jackson withdrawal. Got back to Aunt Robyn's and was both hungry and tired and didn't know what to do. Passed out after less than 1/2 ounce. Up again after 20 minutes and finished the bottle then back to sleep. People don't believe Mom when she tells them I am a good baby, now Aunt Robyn can vouch for her!!! I'm not sure how long I am going to stay that way though ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment